Ice-Fishing on Keyhole Reservoir
Empire Lodge is now offering guided ice-fishing trips within Keyhole State Park.
Ice-fishing on Keyhole presents a very target rich environment; opportunities exist to fish for Walleye, Crappie, Bass and Pike with the occasional Perch or Drum. We offer half-day, full-day, and multi-day booking options. We also offer packages to include fishing trips and accommodations in one of our cabins or RV sites, only MINUTES from the ice.
Full Day – $475
Half Day – $350
Multi-Day – Save $50 on each consecutive day booked.
(2) Full day adventures w/ (1) night cabin accommodations – $925 (*Save $75)
(3) Full day adventures w/ (2) nights cabin accommodations – $1375 (*Save $150)
* ALL PRICES INCLUDE TWO (2) ANGLERS – AN ADDITIONAL ANGLER/OBSERVER MAY BE ADDED FOR $75 (FULL) or $50 (HALF).
ALL GUIDED TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
* WYOMING FISHING LICENSE NOT INCLUDED
* GUIDE GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO BRING:
- Valid Wyoming Fishing License
- Cold Weather Clothing
- Polarized Sunglasses
A valid credit card and a $200 deposit are required at the time of booking. A full refund will be made for cancellations received more than 14 days before the scheduled trip. For cancellations inside of 14 days, the $200 deposit will not be refunded; however, the deposit may be credited towards a future trip. In the event of a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours, the total cost of your trip will be billed to your credit card. Cancellations due to special circumstances will be taken into consideration and fees may be waived.