Keyhole Reservoir Fly-Fishing
Empire Lodge offers guided fly-fishing trips within Keyhole State Park. Call us today to book your next adventure!
Our guides focus specifically on fly-fishing for Northern Pike, Crappie, Bass and Carp. We offer half-day, full-day, and multi-day booking options. We also offer packages to include fishing trips and accommodations in one of our cabins or RV sites, only MINUTES from multiple boat launches.
Full Day – $475
Half Day – $350
Multi-Day – Save $50 on each consecutive day booked.
(2) Full day adventures w/ (1) night cabin accommodations – $925 (*Save $75)
(3) Full day adventures w/ (2) nights cabin accommodations – $1375 (*Save $150)
* ALL PRICES INCLUDE TWO (2) ANGLERS – AN ADDITIONAL ANGLER/OBSERVER MAY BE ADDED FOR $75 (FULL) or $50 (HALF). THREE (3) ANGLERS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FISH AT THE SAME TIME DEPENDENT UPON CONDITIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
ALL GUIDED TRIPS INCLUDE:
- Fly Rods & Reels
- Flies and Tackle
- Shore Lunch
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
* WYOMING FISHING LICENSE NOT INCLUDED
* GUIDE GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO BRING:
- Valid Wyoming Fishing License
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Rain Gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
A valid credit card and a $200 deposit are required at the time of booking. A full refund will be made for cancellations received more than 14 days before the scheduled trip. For cancellations inside of 14 days, the $200 deposit will not be refunded; however, the deposit may be credited towards a future trip. In the event of a no-show or cancellation within 24 hours, the total cost of your trip will be billed to your credit card. Cancellations due to special circumstances will be taken into consideration and fees may be waived.